The Green Bay Packers traveled to Kansas City to face the Chiefs Sunday and Jordan Love was set to make his first career start.
After Aaron Rodgers was ruled out earlier this week, Jordan Love was given a week to prepare for his battle with the Chiefs. Unfortunately for Love, the Chiefs didn’t take that much time to plan out their tickets for his girlfriend and mom who were supposed to be in attendance Sunday.
The camera crew ended up finding Love’s girlfriend and mom up at the top of the stadium, in quite possibly the worst seats imaginable.
#Packers QB Jordan Love said this week that his mom has been to all his games since he was redshirting in college.
The #Chiefs put her in the absolute **last row** of Arrowhead for his first career start.
Shoutout to FOX for even finding her. pic.twitter.com/C8wuRC1LUw
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) November 7, 2021
There’s nothing like watching your boyfriend or son from the very last row in the building. So much for “knowing” someone.
Trending from Side Action
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The Chiefs defense also didn’t treat Love much better sacking him once and intercepting him once.
Love threw for 190 yards and a touchdown adding 5 carries for 23 yards.
The Chiefs beat the Packers 13 – 7.
It remains to be seen if Love will get another start next week depending on the Aaron Rodgers situation.