Patrick Mahomes’ brother, Jackson Mahomes, has been all over the news this week after a video was circling the web of him dumping water on some Ravens fans who were trolling him following the loss on Sunday night.
In response, Jackson took to Twitter to make a little joke out of the whole moment.
Jackson Mahomes Reacts To Pouring Drinks On Ravens Fans After The Rough Losshttps://t.co/hXBiUbqpR6
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 20, 2021
In a wild turn of events, the mayor of Kansas City, Quinton Lucas, took to Twitter on Tuesday afternoon to send a message about Jackson Mahomes. He wants people to leave the kid alone.
Leave Jackson Mahomes alone.
— Mayor Q (@QuintonLucasKC) September 21, 2021
Patrick Mahomes’ fiancee (Jackson Mahomes’ sister in-law), Brittany Matthews, agreed with Quinton Lucas.
— Brittany Matthews (@brittanylynne8) September 21, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
It’s pretty clear the Patrick Mahomes and his entire family carry a ton of weight in the Kansas City area. And why not, he might just be the best quarterback in the history of the NFL before it’s all said and done.
If anyone tries to attack Jackson Mahomes in the future, just know you might have to feel the wrath of Kansas City’s mayor, Quinton Lucas.