Kanye West recently opened his new Donda Academy, a prep school in California. And they’re already having their first big named prospects sign on.
After his sophomore year, top Indiana high school player Jalen Hooks announced that he’ll be transferring to the school.
“It’s just one of those things you can’t pass up,” he said via Indy Star. “It was more of a family decision, too. All of us just felt like it was a chance to reach my full potential and grow and get ready for the college level.”
Hooks isn’t the only big player Kanye West has landed for Donda Academy. On Tuesday afternoon, it was announced that five-star recruit Jahki Howard would also be joining.
Kanye West is reportedly planning to open ‘Donda Academy’ in Southern California and just landed 5-Star recruit Jahki Howard
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) October 5, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Although Kanye West has not opened the Donda Academy just yet, the foundation to make the prep school a top basketball destination has already been built.
Jahki Howard and Jalen Hooks are likely just the start, as it’s expected that we’ll start seeing other top recruits funneling into the program.
Props to Kanye West on what appears to be a successful venture in the making.