The Atlanta Falcons home field has been taken over by Kanye West. Kanye has been living in a “private space” inside the stadium after it was reported that he wouldn’t leave the facility until his highly anticipated work was complete.
Via Page Six:
“Kanye West is living inside Atlanta’s Mercedes-Benz Stadium until he finishes his new album, “Donda.” But where exactly? In a sleeping bag on the Falcons’ 50-yard line?
An insider would only tell us of his location inside the 71,000-seat stadium: “He’s in a private space inside the building.”
Now we finally know how that space looks.
Kanye West shared a photo of his living quarters inside Atlanta’s Mercedes-Benz stadium.
Trending from Side Action
- Dr. Dre Brought His Former Mistress to Rams/Bucs Game at Sofi Stadium
- McKayla Maroney Shows Off Her Twerk Out Routine
- Minnesota Timberwolves Staffer Bri Bauer Allegedly Caught in Affair with Gerssan Rosas
- Jalen Hurts’ Girlfriend Allegedly Spotted at Eagles Game
- Jordyn Woods Wore a Crazy See Through Dress to Anthony Davis’ Wedding
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Sources also say there’s a suite in the building with an official stadium placard outside the door that reads, “Donda Studio at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.”
If Kanye doesn’t finish this album soon, we may just see him during Falcons games this season.
Kanye is one of a kind, that’s for sure.