The Return of Kawhi is coming.
Los Angeles Clippers forward Kawhi Leonard, who has been sidelined since suffering a partially torn right ACL during his team’s second-round playoff series against the Utah Jazz last June, may just be back sooner than some expected.
Kawhi is expected to return to the court this season.
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports reported the news during his TNT sideline reporting duties in the midst of the Clippers at Phoenix Suns game on Thursday.
— Chris Haynes (@ChrisBHaynes) January 7, 2022
Haynes also said that Leonard is “ahead of schedule” in his rehab.
Haynes also wrote that Leonard has “amped up his workload in recent weeks and is looking stronger and stronger.”
Leonard averaged 24.8 points, 6.5 rebounds, 5.2 assists and 1.6 steals last season.
If they can add Kawhi and are still in the hunt, you never know what can happen…