Matthew Stafford’s wife Kelly is asking nicely.
Kelly Stafford has a novel idea, maybe Rams fans should keep their tickets. She’s asking Rams fans ahead of their home playoff game against the Cardinals, to “Please don’t sell you tickets to Arizona fans.”
Kelly explained her thinking on on “The Morning After” podcast.
It happened in week 18, the 49ers fans came to Los Angeles in droves. It seemed like the Niners fans outnumbered Rams fans in the Week 18 game.
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Matthew Stafford even had some issues hearing, he reportedly had to use a silent count.
Hard to imagine the Cardinals fans dominating the crowd in a playoff game.
Week 18 game, yea, that’s meaningless.
We’ll see who shows up for the Rams in their tough playoff matchup.