While Emily Mayfield has had to stick up for her husband’s play on several occasions this season, Kelly Stafford is not about to blame anyone for her husband’s struggles.
Matthew Stafford’s wife went on a “proud rant” about the Rams quarterback on “The Morning After” podcast.
Apparently Matthew a good teammate and an even greater person. When Matthew throws an interception, it’s not always his fault, but you’ll never hear him throw anyone else under the bus.
Kelly also speaks about other QB’s in in the NFL.
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Stafford has always been a class act, and sure he’s not perfect, but when he’s clicking, he’s easily one of the best in the NFL.
Not sure he needs his wife bragging about him though, but hey, it must feel nice to see your wife have your back.
In Matthew we trust.
Check out more of Matthew and Kelly Stafford below: