It couldn’t have been too much fun to be Kendrick Bourne or any of the other Patriots pass catcher on Monday night.
Due to heavy wind conditions in Buffalo, the Patriots game plan consisted of running, running, and running some more. Rookie QB Mac Jones finished the game with just THREE passes thrown.
But at the end of the day, a win is a win, and Bill Belichick’s game plan resulted in a 14-10 win – propelling New England to first place in the AFC.
On Tuesday morning, Kendrick Bourne sent a stern message to all the fantasy football owners who weren’t impressed with his zero catches during the game.
I care about WINS! not fantasy points!
— Kendrick Bourne Poly (@BournePoly11) December 7, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Kendrick Bourne is clearly a guy who’s buying its “The Patriot way”. Because I can’t imagine too many high-profile receivers around the NFL being content with blocking for an entire game.
But that’s why the Patriots are the Patriots. And why they’re currently listed with the third best odds (behind Tampa Bay and Kansas City) to win the Super Bowl.
Bill Belichick always seems to be able to get guys to New England who only care about winning. And Kendrick Bourne appears to fit that mold.
Honestly, if you started Bourne in fantasy – knowing the weather report – than you deserved to lose your fantasy matchup anyways.