Prized free agent receiver Kenny Golladay was the talk of the Thursday Night Football Game between the Giants and WFT after cameras appeared to catch him tearing into quarterback Daniel Jones on the sidelines.
Kenny Golladay saying something to Daniel Jones pic.twitter.com/nDqkF6k3S6
— Bobby Skinner (@BobbySkinner_) September 17, 2021
Upon further review, it became apparent that it was likely that Kenny Golladay was getting into it with someone standing next to Daniel Jones, and not the quarterback himself.
On Monday, Golladay cleared up all the confusion, admitting that he was getting emotional with OC Jason Garrett.
“I let emotions get the best of me…it was me talking to JG [Jason Garrett] a little bit,” Golladay said on Monday.
Kenny Golladay on cameras catching him yelling on the sidelines:
"I let emotions get the best of me…it was me talking to [Jason Garrett] a little bit" pic.twitter.com/RezK1iFEjo
— Giants Videos (@SNYGiants) September 20, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
During the heartbreaking last second loss to Washington, the Giants struggled to get Kenny Golladay involved offensively.
The disgruntled receiver only hauled in three catches for 38 yards on the evening.
The Giants are now 0-2 on the year, and will have to put their trust in Jason Garrett to try to find a way to get Kenny Golladay more involved. If he doesn’t, things might get ugly in New York.