Kent Bazemore sent social media into a frenzy last night after he joked that Steph Curry was playing so well that people were injuring themselves just trying to keep up. He was obviously referring to Bradley Beal, who is sidelined for at least two games with a hamstring injury. Beal and Curry are currently locked in a scoring title battle that’s bound to go down to the wire.
After Bazemore’s joke, many took to Twitter to bash the Warriors guard.
Kent Bazemore Getting Massively Trolled For Throwing Shade At Bradley Beal When Talking About Stephen Curryhttps://t.co/obBSwpa4Yu
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) May 11, 2021
Even Bradley Beal had a message for Bazemore.
Bradley Beal has some words for Kent Bazemore. 👀 pic.twitter.com/hbqJhCiBYO
— Hoop Central (@TheHoopCentral) May 11, 2021
After Bazemore’s game on Monday, he was asked about receiving backlash over his comment about Bradley Beal.
“I guess you can’t joke anymore,” Bazemore said. “If you want to know where my loyalty is, it’s to SC30. Anyone out there chasing him, it’s gonna be tough.”
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Kent Bazemore on Bradley Beal’s tweets:
“I guess you can’t joke anymore. … If you want to know where my loyalty is, it’s to SC30. Anyone out there chasing him, it’s gonna be tough.” pic.twitter.com/OClNVkAwwL
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 11, 2021
Joke or not, it seems like Kent Bazemore has made an enemy for life in Bradley Beal.