Kentucky fans, come get your QB. Kentucky’s new starting quarterback Will Levis posted a very bizarre TikTok video of him eating a banana whole. Yes, you read that correctly. No peel, just eating a banana as is. “I don’t fear the brown spots on bananas,” the Penn State transfer said. “They fear me. #menacetosociety”
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Does your QB1 eat bananas like this? pic.twitter.com/as5XArSc3W
— Shawn Smith (@gbbcountry) August 16, 2021
Levis transferred to Kentucky this offseason.
The QB1 appeared in eight games last season, starting once and completing 33 of 55 passes for 421 yards with a score.
Levis also rushed the ball 82 times for 260 yards and three rushing touchdowns. The amount of bananas he ate is unknown.