Kevin Durant and the Kyrie Irving-less Nets looked like the much worse team during the Opening Night loss to the defending-champion Bucks on Wednesday.
And KD is clearly getting sensitive, yet again.
There was an online thread about where Kyrie Irving should be ranked of all the players in the NBA. And it seemed like the general consensus was that Kyrie was a top player. But regardless, Kevin Durant commented on the thread calling a fan “a casual”.
Cuz u a casual
— Kevin Durant (@KDTrey5) October 21, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Fans were immediately confused with the response from Kevin Durant.
You didn’t even say nothing bad im confused 🥴🥴🥴
— Thirty Flirty and Thriving 💋 (@Aye_Seemone) October 21, 2021
This being a response to a tweet that said "I love Kyrie's game" is hilarious
— Ti Windisch (@TiWindisch) October 21, 2021
no one is safe from the easy money sniper pic.twitter.com/P6bsekwz4g
— The Volume (@TheVolumeSports) October 21, 2021
??? He’s literally saying that Kyrie is more appreciated by real basketball dudes than he is by the public. He’s on your side lol
— David Justice (@DavidJusticePho) October 21, 2021
Kevin Durant clearly missed the sentiment from the tweet here. Either that, or he thinks that calling Kyrie a top-20 player makes you a “casual”.
At this point, we know KD is gonna be a guy who logs on to Twitter to defend his name and lash out against his critics. But he might want to actually read the tweets before offering his responses.