Looks like Kevin Durant is no fan of Ben Simmons. Stephen A. Smith was talking Ben Simmons on ESPN’s First Take on Wednesday, and the Nets were allegedly set to make a deal with Philadelphia that would send Irving to the Sixers in exchange for Simmons. The big reason why it did not happen was that Nets star Kevin Durant nixed it and did not want it to happen.
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Stephen A. explains:
“Here’s another thing that could happened! Kyrie could have ended up in Philly. Sean Marks couldn’t do that because KD wasn’t having it. KD wasn’t having it. KD like ‘Kyrie ain’t going no damn place!’ Let me tell you something right now, Philadelphia might’ve said no, but I assure you, I assure you, if it were not for Kevin Durant, the Brooklyn Nets would be interested in making that deal.”
Stephen A Smith just said the Nets would have traded Kyrie Irving for Ben Simmons but Kevin Durant is the one who said no, not GM Sean Marks. pic.twitter.com/aYYG76qbyT
— Rob Lopez (@r0bato) September 22, 2021
Kyrie and Joel Embiid would be one hell of a dynamic duo, and Simmons, Harden and KD would be pretty tough as well.
While Simmons is obviously a talented player, his playoff issues has everyone scared off. .