Kevin Durant is not about to let you slander him over his dry skin.
A photo surfaced on Twitter showing Kevin Durant’s ankle appearing to have gone through some wear and tear. The up-close photo showed how much damage 15 seasons and more than 900 games has done to his body. But NBA fans didn’t hold back.
Samwell Tarly gonna have to get KD right pic.twitter.com/RiZRrkoIuX
— FOST (@GeorgeFoster72) November 23, 2021
Kd got me in tears right now. pic.twitter.com/JI9QYWCZGM
— Clarence Hill Jr (@clarencehilljr) November 23, 2021
— Guru (@DrGuru_) November 23, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Durant is never one to hold back from his critics on social media and appeared to be over getting the brunt of the ribbing.
“I’m bouta pull my ‘y’all broke’ card in a second,” he tweeted.
I’m bouta pull my “y’all broke” card in a second. Fuck y’all
— Kevin Durant (@KDTrey5) November 23, 2021
Durant moved within one pint of tying Allen Iverson for 25th on the all-time scoring list. Durant has 24,367 points.
He’s also All-Time Most Dry Skin.