Remember that time Kevin Garnett allegedly called Carmelo Anthony’s wife Lala “Honey Nut Cheerios”
Well now the NBA Hall of Famer is bringing it back up.
KG has finally shed light on the infamous “Honey Nut Cheerios” rumor concerning Carmelo Anthony’s ex-wife. One of the NBA’s great trash-talkers confirmed he never made the comment years after La La Anthony denied it ever happened too.
Here’s the alleged moment:
Trending from Side Action
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
In a recent interview with GQ, Garnett addressed the viral moment.
“I’ve never said anything about anyone’s family. I’ve never said anything to Melo about La La. I’m a Frosted Flakes man. I’m not a Honey Nut Cheerios guy. I never knew where that came from. Let me clear that up.”
Late last year I flew to Minnesota and hung out with Kevin Garnett at his home. Needless to say it was a surreal 48-hour experience: https://t.co/rbCQc7UnBm
— Michael Pina (@MichaelVPina) November 10, 2021
So there you have it. He’s a Frosted Flakes man, which may explain his choice in ladies.
— Gene Spade (@GeneSpade) September 29, 2020
Funny how he didn’t mention he didn’t say that back in the day. Rumors are a funny thing, sometimes it’s best to let them fester.
Check out more of Carmelo’s ex below: