When you lose a bet, you must pay up, even when you’re the world famous comedian Kevin Hart.
Hart, on his “Laugh Out Loud” radio show on Sirius XM explained how he had lost a bet to his longtime friend, Harry Ratchford, another host of the show. With Ratchford being a huge 49ers fan, the loss meant Kevin Hart had to wear San Francisco garb throughout the course of a show.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
And that’s exactly what he did.
— Alex Tran (@nineralex) September 21, 2021
“Before we get into the introductions, I want the listeners to know that I, Kevin Hart, am currently paying up on a debt,” Hart said. “The Eagles lost to the San Francisco 49ers so I’m doing the whole show in San Francisco 49er apparel.”
Despite having to rock a 49ers Starter jacket and a hat, Hart complimented his outfit.
“It’s not even a bad jacket,” Hart added. “I look sick in hats — don’t matter what kind of hat it is.”
Hart has that confidence, even when he loses a bet and has to pay up in public.