Former NFL wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson had the reputation of being one of the league’s biggest divas, he was more than a handful for anyone who tried to coach him. His antics were over the top for a guy who really never lived up to the hype. Keyshawn Johnson was on “First Take” this week and the topic of Divas was brought up. According to the former Pro Bowl wide receiver, Tony Romo was a “major diva”.
Trending from Side Action
- Jalen Hurts’ Girlfriend Allegedly Spotted at Eagles Game
- Jordyn Woods Wore a Crazy See Through Dress to Anthony Davis’ Wedding
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Keyshawn explained that Romo was even a Diva well before he became the starter.
"Tony Romo is one of the most diva-ish dudes that I've ever been around at [QB]. … And he wasn't even starting at the time."
— First Take (@FirstTake) September 8, 2021
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Nothing is wrong with being a Diva as long as you can put up great numbers. Romo was a producer, Keyshawn had his days, but mostly he’ll forever be known as the guy who said “Just throw me the Damn Ball”