When you’re on TV, you better say something that stands out.
That seems to be the new playbook for all these talking heads. On Wednesday’s edition of NFL Live, Keyshawn Johnson attempted to make the argument to Dan Orlovsky that he would rather have a QB who is “helping his team win” like Bears’ QB Justin Fields, rather than a QB with a lot of hype like Jaguars #1 pick Trevor Lawrence.
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Cleary Key is not a big T-Law fan.
— NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL) October 20, 2021
Pretty ironic the “just give me the damn ball!” guy is now worried about team effort?
Football is a team sport, and one person simply can’t win games for you.
Keyshawn’s Trevor Lawrence take is hot garbage.