ESPN’s Keyshawn Johnson is joining the plethora of former NFL players to come out against Jon Gruden following his resignation.
Gruden was forced to resign after emails surfaced with racist, homophobic, misogynistic language.
Sports World Reacts To Jon Gruden Resigning After More Disturbing Emails Were Revealedhttps://t.co/DME00Uj2X0
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 12, 2021
In the aftermath of the disturbing emails, Keyshawn Johnson went on a rant against ‘fraud’ Jon Gruden, who he likened to a ‘used car salesman’.
— Keyshawn, JWill & Max (@KeyJayandMax) October 12, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Keyshawn Johnson isn’t necessarily wrong about Jon Gruden.
He made made on of the highest paid coaches ever when he signed on with the Raiders prior to the 2018 season. And during his time with the team, he never lived up to the billing. The Raiders never made the playoffs despite a solid offense. And now, Gruden’s being outed for having some terribly misguided thoughts.
I’d be surprised if Gruden ever gets another job in football.