Tristan Thompson’s daughter he shares with Khloe Kardashian is really a chip off the old block.
Khloe Kardashian is responding to those who call her daughter True “big.” The 37-year-old reality star was asked about her three-year-old daughter, who she shares with Tristan Thompson, during her interview with Health. Apparently she doesn’t appreicate when people refer to her as “Big”
“When it comes to food — I had so many issues. It wasn’t from one person, I guess just from society or how people critiqued my body,” Khloe told Health.com. “So, I don’t play when it comes to True. She’s very tall. People will always say, ‘She’s so big.’ And I’ll say, ‘Oh, she’s so tall.’ I try to make them be more descriptive. I know what an adult means when they say that, but I don’t want her to misinterpret that.”
— WeSmirch (@WeSmirch) October 13, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
She added it’s “really tough,” calling the trait “a great thing.”
“If that’s who she is, I’m not trying to make her not be that way. But sometimes, I’ll notice she may bump into something. I’ll say, ‘Are you OK, Tu-Tu?’ And she’ll say yes and kind of brush it off. I do try to always tell her that it’s OK if she cries or if something is wrong,” she continued.
When your Dad is a NBA player and nearly 7 feet, of course you’re going to be a big girl.
Nothing wrong with being called big over tall. Tomato -tomato.