Larsa Pippen was ousted from the Kardashian’s circle of Trust. And now there’s probably no going back. Kim Kardashian thinks Larsa Pippen is “toxic energy”. The 46-year-old estranged wife of Scottie Pippen recently gave a tell-all interview to the ‘Hollywood Raw’ podcast and hinted that Kanye West was one reason she now has a different relationship with Kim.
As a result, Kim and her family are said to have lost trust in Larsa.
A source explained: “They all think Larsa is toxic energy.”
The Kardashians are said to be suspicious of Larsa’s recent behavior, with the family thinking she’s trying to provoke controversy just to “stay relevant”.
The insider told E! News:
“They think she’s trying to stay relevant and Kim doesn’t appreciate the accusations regarding Kanye. The family is very protective over one another and all feel like she violated their privacy by dishing out details to the public.”
During her recent interview, Larsa spoke about her frosty relationship with Kanye.
- The Masters Always Gives Tiger Woods the Feels
- That Time Mike Tyson Used a Fake Penis to Beat a Drug Test
- Tim Tebow Wouldn’t Call a Play Because the Name Contained a Cuss Word
- Kendrick Perkins Has a Very Surprising Guess Where Chris Paul Will End Up Next Season
- Coach Bruce Arians Calls Out Tom Brady’s Poor Play
- Clip of Rex Ryan Teaching Sean Payton to Dance is Must-See Funny
Larsa also claimed to have previously dated Tristan Thompson, the father of Khloe Kardashian’s two-year-old daughter True. However, Khloe doesn’t believe that Larsa ever actually dated the NBA star.
The insider shared: “Khloe doesn’t believe Larsa was dating Tristan before her. Larsa knew Tristan, but they were never dating.” There’s also the Travis Scott rumors.