Klay Thompson is almost back on the court, but he’s still shooting the lights out on Social Media.
The Golden State Warriors superstar recently took to Instagram to share some photos of his brand new car. This week Thompson posted three images of his black 1960’s convertible Lincoln Continental. Along with a trio of pictures, Thompson added a short clip from Will Ferrall’s classic comedy “Old School.” Thompson also referenced the film in his caption for the post.
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“She’s not exactly street legal , Hey Mike !”
Thompson’s new car caught the attention of Warriors rookie Jonathan Kuminga. The No. 7 overall pick responded to Klay in the comment section, asking if he can drive the car.
Thompson had a very funny response for the rookie known as the Kum bucket.
— warriorsworld (@warriorsworld) September 21, 2021
The NBA is better when Klay is healthy shooting his shot.
Can’t wait to see the Splash brothers doing what they do best. Kuminga has a lot to learn…