One half of the Splash Brothers is almost back.
Klay Thompson is expected to return to the Golden State Warriors this Sunday after being injured for almost two full seasons.
The shooting guard has had numerous injuries including tears to his Achilles, as well as his ACL.
Heading into this Sunday’s game against the Cavaliers, Klay will start, but how much will he actually play?
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Warriors head coach Steve Kerr said Thompson will only get 15 to 20 minutes in his first game back, and when it comes to back-to-back games, Thompson will likely be given time to rest.
Steve Kerr said “my guess” is Klay Thompson will play around 15-20 minutes in his return and “there’s a good chance” they’ll rest him on one side of back-to-backs as he gets back into the flow.
— Anthony Slater (@anthonyVslater) January 5, 2022
The Warriors are not going to rush to get Klay fully back.
With his injury history, best to take things super slow.