Knicks fans still have a bone to pick with Trae Young, and the Knickerbocker faithful decided to share that message on Christmas Day. Knicks fans had a “F*CK Trae Young” chant for their archenemy on Christmas Day.
Fans at Madison Square Garden began the chant early in the 4th quarter of the Knicks 101-87 easy win over the Atlanta Hawks.
The funniest part of the whole thing was Trae Young wasn’t even in the building. Young is currently in the NBA’s COVID-19 protocol.
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“Fuck Trae Young.”
On Christmas no less!
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) December 25, 2021
Trae Young definitely lives rent free in Knicks fan’s head.
He’s their new Reggie Miller.
It’s almost like Knicks fans need a villain in order to have a good time at a game.