It was recently announced that Kobe Bryant would no longer be affiliated with Nike after Vanessa Bryant didn’t agree to a new contract with the longtime partner.
‘Kobe And Nike Are Done’ After Vanessa Bryant Reportedly Doesn’t Agree To New Contracthttps://t.co/hAfM3gcvLI
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) April 20, 2021
Now, it’s starting to look like a new ‘Mamba’ company could be in the works. Kobe Bryant’s estate (which is ran by Vanessa Bryant) has filed trademarks for footwear and apparel.
Kobe Bryant, LLC has filed trademarks for footwear and apparel. pic.twitter.com/s9OUuEEFxB
— Nice Kicks (@nicekicks) April 20, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“The filings would suggest Vanessa [Bryant] is building an IP portfolio for a new brand launch,” Gerben told CNBC.
Since May of 2020, Kobe Bryant's estate has made 13 new trademark filings. They include:
1. KOBE BRYANT
4. MAMBA AND MAMBACITA
5. PLAY GIGI'S WAY
The filings suggest that Kobe's estate (Vanessa) is building an IP portfolio for a new brand launch.#Nike
— Josh Gerben (@JoshGerben) April 20, 2021
It certainly looks like a new Kobe Bryant company could be in the works, and that Vanessa is starting to make moves. Stay tuned.