Kobe Bryant was a person who was loved by millions. But before he was super famous, and had his Mamba mentality, he was just a regular kid in high school like everyone else. Yesterday a classmate of his from his high school days shared a fun little TikTok to celebrate his life.
- Bernie Sanders Meme Enters the Sports World
- Super Bowl Outcome Already Known? Former Running Back Larry Johnson Thinks So
- MLB Might Finally Delay Spring Training But Now Players Are Angry
- Floyd Mayweather Has Some Harsh Words for Conor McGregor
- Bruce Arians Fires Shot Across Patriots’ Bow
- Did MJ Cut Anthony Anderson Off Following Golf Defeat?
- Peyton Manning to Play Key Role in Tennessee Alma Mater’s Search for Head Coach
@theatrekidauditioncoachMemories of my time in high school with Kobe. Can’t believe he’s gone. #kobe #kobebryant #ripkobe #fyp
20% OFF Awesemo+ Platinum WeeklyIt's starting to become the most wonderful time of the year, and what's more wonderful than a discounted Awesemo+ subscription? Answer: NOTHING. By using the promo code SIDEACTION, we're giving you 20% off our Awesemo+ Platinum Weekly subscription, which includes fantasy point projections, rankings, ownership projections for all sports, AND lineup builder. Click here to get your discounted Awesemo+ subscription.
Kobe was destined for greatness the day he was born. Seeing him that young makes it even harder to comprehend his tragic death.