Talk about a pretty cool souvenir at a baseball game. This week Milwaukee Brewers second baseman Kolten Wong decided to try his luck against Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina and ended up coming up with a successful stolen base. Well, the former Cardinal knew just how special that moment was, so he decided he was taking the base with him.
Watch his stolen base attempt below:
— MLB (@MLB) August 19, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The former teammates each had a good laugh during the whole thing and Wong ended up going home with a special souvenir. It is called a stolen base, right?
Kolten stole something 👀 pic.twitter.com/9XEk8tUMcI
— Milwaukee Brewers (@Brewers) August 19, 2021
Even with that successful stolen base, Molina’s career caught stealing percentage remains at 40%.
Maybe he figured it might not ever happen again. . .