Despite the fact that we all pretty much knew Kris Bryant was going to be traded today, he still had to get on a plane and go to Washington with the Chicago Cubs for their series against the Nationals.
As KB was warming up for the game, he got a call from the dugout that he was being traded to the San Francisco Giants.
After getting off the phone, Kris Bryant immediately became emotional.
The moment Kris Bryant was traded. He was crying. What an emotional moment. pic.twitter.com/0cSnTfSh71
— Cubs Live (@Cubs_Live) July 30, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Kris Bryant has been a member of the Chicago Cubs organization since he was drafted with the second overall pick in 2013.
You could make the argument that he’s the most important player to ever wear the Cubs uniform, too.
During his seven season as a Chicago Cub, Bryant won a Rookie Of The Year, MVP, and was a the best player on the team that ended the World Series drought. When it’s all said and done, Kris Bryant will undoubtedly have a statue on the North Side of Chicago.
It’s ok to cry, Kris. I’m sure a lot of fans in Chicago are getting emotional, as well.