For the first time since being traded away during the deadline, Kris Bryant will take Wrigley Field as a member of an opposing team.
Prior to the Giants-Cubs game on Friday afternoon, KB was walking around Wrigleyville to check out the scene he had called home since being elevated to the MLB in early 2015.
During his walk around the neighborhood, Kris Bryant stopped by a mural of him that has still stayed up past his departure from the club.
— Cubs Zone ™️ (@CubsZone) September 9, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Jalen Hurts’ Girlfriend Allegedly Spotted at Eagles Game
- Jordyn Woods Wore a Crazy See Through Dress to Anthony Davis’ Wedding
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
To welcome Kris Bryant back, HVAC (the bar with the mural) is having fans come write thank you messages to Bryant to show their gratitude for the memories he gave to so many fans.
During his run in Chicago, KB won a Rookie of The Year, MVP, and brought the highly-coveted World Series trophy to the North Side of Chicago for the first time in over 100 years.
The Chicago Cubs will likely not look to bring back Kris Bryant when he becomes a free agent after the season (that ship has probably sailed when they couldn’t get an extension done). But he will always have a home in Chicago.
Kris Bryant is bound to receive one hell of an ovation this weekend.