Kyle Busch was one of many NASCAR drivers to air their frustrations after being wrecked during the NASCAR Cup Series Race at Martinsville this week.
Busch took issue with Brad Keselowski for wrecking him into the wall late in the race.
— Dustin Long (@dustinlong) October 31, 2021
After the interview went viral, Kyle Busch took to social media to apologize for using the r-word during his comments.
In one of my post-race interviews I used a word I should never use and I want to apologize for it.
— Kyle Busch (@KyleBusch) November 1, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
After the wreck, Kyle Busch missed out on the Final Four. And will look to next season to compete for a championship.
Across NASCAR, some issues with slurs and comments have occurred over the years. Just last season, current standings leader, Kyle Larson, sat out the year after firing off an N-word during a live gaming stream.
Hopefully Kyle Busch learned his lesson on Sunday.