Kyle Kuzma is feeling pretty good after an opening night Lakers loss.
At one point in his career, Kuzma was considered a huge part of the Lakers future. He had a huge upside, but after LeBron showed up in Los Angeles, Kuzma never seemed the same. His stock continued to dip, and the player who once had a ton of potential, simply never lived up to his hype. Kuzma eventually got shipped out of town.
Trending from Side Action
- Josh Jacobs Responds to Rumors He Has Eight Kids With Eight Different Women
- Larry Fitzgerald’s Ex Girlfriend Calls Him Out for Sleeping with his Assistant
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Now he’s in Sacramento, and keeping tabs on his old squad.
Kuzma posted a very interesting tweet.
Kyle Kuzma just posted and deleted this on IG 😬
— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) October 20, 2021
Kuzma just never fit with LeBron, and for whatever reason, the Lakers felt like they’d be better off without him.
Kuzma probably misses the perks of being in Los Angeles already.
For Kuzma, if feels like half the fun for him is the spotlight.