With the NBA trade deadline going down tomorrow, the big storyline was centered around Toronto Raptors guard Kyle Lowry and whether Wednesday’s game might have been his last as a member of the Raptors.
Walking off the floor, fans noticed that Lowry looked like a guy who knew he was about to be traded.
Kyle Lowry Walking Off The Floor On Tuesday Has Many Thinking It Was His Last Game For Torontohttps://t.co/7uI9iXvNVz
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) March 25, 2021
While Kyle Lowry was getting asked about his future by reporters, they were joined by a special guest. Drake facetimed Lowry, which led to a funny moment.
“I’m his translator,” Drake said to the reporters before Lowry hilariously hung up before the hip hop star said something bad.
"I'm his translator." 🤣
Drake FaceTimed Kyle Lowry during his post-game presser
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) March 25, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- LeBron James Under Fire After Tweeting ‘You’re Next’ At Ohio Cop Who Killed Teen
- Kim Kardashian Already Being Linked to An Athlete
- Deshaun Watson’s Girlfriend Jilly Anais Posts First Picture of Watson Since Scandal Broke
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
While the Drake facetime gave us some quality content, it also shows how connected Kyle Lowry has been around Toronto. During his nine-year tenure with the Raptors, Lowry gave it all to the franchise. The point guard was a consistent leader, scorer, and workhorse. He also won a championship with Toronto.
Even if Kyle Lowry gets traded, he’ll always be a Toronto Raptor. His friendship with Drake proves just that.