Kyler Murray got his revenge on Myles Garett.
Garrett was trending last week after creating a graveyard with tombstones set up of NFL quarterbacks around the league in his yard for a Halloween decoration.
Myles Garrett Savagely Trolls Opposing QBs By Putting Up Headstones in His Front Yard for Halloween https://t.co/fcUEH7uA2W
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 14, 2021
Kyler Murray couldn’t help but notice that he was one of the many quarterbacks who had the honor of receiving a tombstone in Myles Garrett’s yard. And after balling out against the Browns last week, the young QB confronted the defensive end about why he had to be a part of that.
"Why you got me in the graveyard?"
— NFL (@NFL) October 20, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“Why you got me in the graveyard, dawg?!” Kyler Murray asked. “Why you got me in the graveyard?!”
Myles Garret responded with a smile, saying that he needed to do the stunt for “motivation”. Murray seemed a little relieved that he didn’t have a “RIP” on his gravestone, at least.
Despite the funny exchange, it appears that there is a good mutual respect developing between Kyler Murray and Myles Garrett.