Arizona Cardinals head coach Kliff Kingsbury is staying focused on current season, not the Oklahoma Sooners’ coaching vacancy.
“I don’t get into those things,” Kingsbury said. “My sole focus the last couple weeks has been the Chicago Bears and, after watching them on Thanksgiving, it needs to be, because they’re a really good football team and had a big win, and so that’s where my focus has been.”
Kyler Murray, a former Sooner and the Arizona Cardinals quarterback did not sound too worried about any potential Kingsbury exit.
“I know Kliff. I don’t really buy into it. … I think he’s got a pretty good job right now.”
Kyler Murray on Kliff Kingsbury and the Oklahoma job rumor:
"I know Kliff. I don't really buy into it. … I think he's got a pretty good job right now."
Said he doesn't have a favorite to replace Lincoln Riley at OU. Said he's happy for Riley. "That's my guy."
— Darren Urban (@Cardschatter) December 1, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Washington Football Team’s Potential New Name Leaked Again
- Aaron Rodgers, Shailene Woodley to Have Wedding on Super Bowl Sunday?
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Kyler set the internet on fire over the weekend with a very cryptic tweet:
Speculation Surrounding Kyler Murray’s Cryptic Tweet Goes Viral https://t.co/OdMxFtyTyP
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) December 1, 2021
Losing your coach to your alma mater would be pretty bittersweet.
Hard to see Kingsbury leaving considering he’s actually winning at the highest level of football.