Arizona Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray joined LeBron James’s son, Bronny, on the cover of the newest edition of Sports Illustrated.
Murray and James are part of the “FaZe” clan Esports team that is taking over the internet. Even LeBron was impressed with the teams’ rise to stardom.
LeBron James Is Jacked Up To See Bronny On Sports Illustrated Coverhttps://t.co/Wz6rLnw7dX
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) June 10, 2021
While being interviewed for the “FaZe Clan” story, Kyler Murray was asked if he was a Cowboys fan growing up. This would make sense, being as Kyler grew up in Texas. However, Murray claimed that he never liked Dallas.
‘F**k no, ” Kyler Murray answered. “They were always ass. I liked the Vikings, bro.”
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
While the Vikings were in the playoffs a good amount when Kyler Murray was growing up, it’s not like they were so great, either. And those Tony Romo teams had some years were they were considered a contender.
But we won’t dissect Kyler Murray’s answer too much. He probably made a lot of Cardinals fans happy to know that he was rooting for “America’s team”.