Whether Kyrie Irving will admit it or not, he LOVES being the talk of the NBA.
And after refusing the Covid vaccine, Irving is once again getting his wish.
Despite the drama, Kevin Durant remains optimistic that Kyrie Irving will be a part of the team this season. But he also admitted that he could be being ‘naive’.
Kevin Durant Admits He Could Be Being ‘Naive’ When Speaking About Kyrie Irving Situationhttps://t.co/Mrq3UBYMo3
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 7, 2021
On Thursday, Kyrie Irving took to Twitter to send a cryptic and confusing message.
Be still and know….
— A11Even (@KyrieIrving) October 6, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
If Kyrie Irving remains unvaccinated he won’t be playing in any home games, and will not be able to practice with the Nets at their facility this season.
With this being the case, Irving could very well be traded or remain at home if he continues to stand by his anti-vaxx beliefs.
I’m not even going to try to get into what Irving meant by his latest comment on social media. He has made it clear that he’ll be a distraction no matter where he is, and this is just the latest blip in what’s bound to be another long, headline-filled season.
If I had to guess, I’d say Kyrie Irving will end up caving and get the vaccine. There’s just too much money involved for him to walk away.