Kyrie Irving and KAI Family Enterprise announced the organization of KAI Eleven Consulting, LLC (KAI 11 Consulting), a business consulting firm created to help underrepresented entrepreneurs across a multitude of industries. The Nets guard left us with this statement:
“We must give our people the proper resources and stewardship for them to win beyond traditional investment vehicles. This is not only essential to closing the wealth gap, but it also fosters a more unified, empowered, and liberated society.”
“Traditional business growth opportunities have disproportionately excluded various minorities, tremendously limiting access and creating mistrust,” Irving said in a statement. “KAI Eleven Consulting’s business model seeks to provide a more equitable process that eliminates systemic barriers to entry.”
Kyrie Irving launches a consulting firm called KAI Eleven Consulting, dedicated to helping underrepresented entrepreneurs pic.twitter.com/D1EyzNkbNS
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 10, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Kyrie’s first investment includes $500,000 in seed money for Fleeting, an Atlanta-based, black-owned commercial trucking company that has committed to hiring women and people who were formerly incarcerated.
You have to respect Kyrie for trying to give back.
He may be a diva, but he’s a very generous thoughtful diva.