Kyrie Irving isn’t a no vaccine guy?
According to a recent reports from NBA insider Shams Charania, the controversial Brooklyn Nets point guard isn’t anti-vaccine at all, in fact, he’s what you call anti vaccine mandate.
Trending from Side Action
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- NBA Player And ‘Cooking Star’ Wife Headed For Divorce According to TikTok
- Jon Gruden Under Fire For Seemingly Racist Email
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Per The Atheltic, Irving is upset over people losing their jobs in places where vaccines are mandated. A close source reportedly told The Athletic that Kyrie Irvingg wants to “be a voice” for people who have had their lives affected due to imposed vaccine regulations.
Via The Athletic:
“Multiple sources with direct knowledge of Irving’s decision have told The Athletic that Irving is not anti-vaccine and that his stance is that he is upset that people are losing their jobs due to vaccine mandates. It’s a stance that Irving has explained to close teammates. To him, this is about a grander fight than the one on the court and Irving is challenging a perceived control of society and people’s livelihood, according to sources with knowledge of Irving’s mindset. It is a decision that he believes he is capable to make given his current life dynamics. “Kyrie wants to be a voice for the voiceless,” one source said.”
— Richard Jackson (@rjack2136) October 12, 2021
Irving is currently not allowed to participate in any practices or games until he receives the vaccine.
And you know how Kyrie feels about vaccine mandates.
Unfortunately when lives are at stake, you need mandates in place to save lives. Get over yourself Kyrie.