The Brooklyn Nets are starting to look like a real contender even without Kyrie Irving. After trading for James Harden, the duo with Kevin Durant is living up to the hype. Harden and Durant combined for over 60 points in their win over the Milwaukee Bucks today.
It looks like that duo is finally going to turn into a trio. After the game, Nets head coach Steve Nash revealed that he’s expecting Kyrie Irving to join the squad tomorrow.
“Excited to get Kyrie back tomorrow,” Nash said.
Steve Nash says he's "excited to get Kyrie back tomorrow."
— Matt Brooks (@MattBrooksNBA) January 19, 2021
Kyrie Irving riled up the NBA world when he took an unexpected hiatus from the team after the Capitol Building riots rubbed him the wrong way. While Kyrie spent some time in political zoom meeting, he was also seen out partying with family during his time off for “personal reasons”.
One thing is for sure, no team in the NBA will be more talented than the Brooklyn Nets. If Nash can manage the egos, the Nets are a legitimate threat to win the championship this year.
Kyrie Irving is a loose cannon, but boy am I excited to see how he fits with with Harden and Durant. Get the popcorn ready, this is bound to be entertaining.
- Bruce Arians Fires Shot Across Patriots’ Bow
- Did MJ Cut Anthony Anderson Off Following Golf Defeat?
- Peyton Manning to Play Key Role in Tennessee Alma Mater’s Search for Head Coach
- Tiger Tales: Rachel Uchitel Details Alleged Affair
- Surprise Team Showing Deshaun Watson Interest?
- James and the Giant Tax Bill; Harden to Pay $13M After Trade
- Colin Cowherd Wants Nick Saban to Get an NFL Head Coaching Gig