Since Kyrie Irving returned from his unannounced hiatus, things haven’t been great for the Brooklyn Nets. The Nets are now 0-2 with the Kyrie, KD, Harden trio, with both losses coming at the hands of the Cleveland Cavaliers.
While many are complaining that Kyrie might not be the right “fit” with the team, he sees it otherwise. He also doesn’t want to hear from critics. Kyrie took to Instagram earlier today to lash out against all the hate.
“We will be on that stage,” Irving said in a post on Instagram. “The stage where the best of the best meet. You know. The main stage. Where those who can do, and those who cannot talk about those that are doing. If you rolling with us, great. Let’s rock. If you’re not…you know you wanna talk about our greatness anyway!”
- James and the Giant Tax Bill; Harden to Pay $13M After Trade
- Colin Cowherd Wants Nick Saban to Get an NFL Head Coaching Gig
- Jimmy Butler Peer Pressured into Drinking Wine for the First Time
- Watch the Emotional Moment on Steelers Bench Following Playoff Loss
- Man Smashes His Own Television After Engaging Steelers Loss
- Superstar Third Baseman on the Trade Market?
- Johnny Manziel Was Barred from XFL by Vince McMahon
So there you have it. Kyrie is going to continue to be weird and do things his own way. We’ll see if they can turn things around in Brooklyn. It has only been two games, probably not time to push the panic button just yet.
Kyrie Irving and the Brooklyn Nets take on the Miami Heat on Saturday night. We’ll see if they can find a way back into the win column.