With Anthony Davis out for around a month, the Lakers are looking for some help. DeMarcus Cousins and the Rockets are reportedly moving to part ways, even if Cousins is expected to play Monday. The Lakers are rumored to pursue Cousins if and when he’s bought out, reports Kevin O’Conner from the Ringer.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Sources: The Lakers will be among the teams to pursue DeMarcus Cousins.
The market will be limited for Cousins, sources say. He has struggled this year after returning from multiple major injuries. But for LA or any team in need of big man depth, few options bring higher upside.
— Kevin O'Connor (@KevinOConnorNBA) February 20, 2021
Cousins is averaging 9.6 points and 7.6 rebounds a game, but he’s been pretty lackluster, shooing 37.6% overall and 33.6% from three.
Boogie’s best days are clearly behind him, but you never know what he can bring to the table with LeBron pushing him to perform.