Russell Westbrook to the Lakers? The Los Angeles Lakers are reportedly looking to make some moves following the completion of the NBA season. After a very difficult first-round exit from the playoffs, the 2020 NBA champion Lakers are reportedly in the market for a veteran point guard.
Forget Chris Paul, they want to add Russell Westbrook.
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“According to sources, LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers have been on the hunt for veteran point guard, and Paul is on the list,” Spears wrote. “There have also been talks about Washington Wizards star Russell Westbrook being a potential candidate to move back home to Los Angeles in a sign-and-trade deal that could include free agent point guard Dennis Schroder, forward Kyle Kuzma and guard Talen Horton-Tucker, sources said.”
— Marc J. Spears (@MarcJSpears) July 21, 2021
Westbrook is coming off another insane season, statistically speaking. Westbrook once again averaged a triple-double while leading the Wizards to the playoffs for the first time since 2018.
The Lakers can surely use him. Talk about a Big Three of AD, LeBron and Russ.
Now that’s fantastic on paper.