Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson notched his first playoff victory last weekend against the Titans. Jackson and the Ravens will now face the daunting task of heading to Buffalo to face the up-and-coming Bills on Saturday. To Make matters worse for Baltimore, it very well could be a snow game, something they haven’t had much experience with.
In fact, Lamar Jackson admitted that he has never once participated in a snow game. He also doesn’t want that streak to end in the playoffs.
“Zero. Saturday would be my first time playing football in the snow, if it does. Hopefully, it don’t,” Jackson said via ESPN.
Lamar Jackson Grew up in South Florida, so no surprise he didn’t see much snow out there. He recalled the first time he ever experienced snow, when he was at College in Louisville.
“We had a snowball fight,” Jackson said, “so that’s totally different from playing in it.”
I respect Lamar Jackson being honest here, but I am all in on watching him and Josh Allen duel it out in the snow with everything on the line. There is not many things that I enjoy more than watching snow football. Add the playoff factor in there, and it’s fun for everybody.
As of Tuesday Night, there is a 40% chance of snow in Buffalo.
- Watch the Emotional Moment on Steelers Bench Following Playoff Loss
- Man Smashes His Own Television After Engaging Steelers Loss
- Superstar Third Baseman on the Trade Market?
- Johnny Manziel Was Barred from XFL by Vince McMahon
- Von Miller’s Awful Texts Exposed by Ex
- What Did Deshaun Watson’s Agent Tweet That Got Deleted So Quickly?
- Jaylen Brown Exposes Embarrassing Video of Rookie Payton Pritchard
- Kyrie Irving “Just Didn’t Want to Play” in Latest Twist