By now Lamar Jackson has been in the NFL long enough he should be someone who is easily recognizable. Not the case for some. Jackson actually paid one lucky passerby $100 after the man thought Jackson was a wide receiver and then an offensive lineman. In the exchange, which Jackson shared on Instagram, the Baltimore Ravens quarterback playfully offered the man money if he could recognize the 2019 NFL MVP.
“I know you play football,” the man said. What position?
When the man guessed wide receiver, Jackson responded, “You might not get this $100.”
Trending from Side Action
- Wild Fights Break Out In The Stands At UFC 262
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The man later guessed Jackson might be an offensive lineman. Being a good sport, Jackson gave a $100 bill to the man and hugged him.
Moments later, the man ran back and exclaimed, “Lamar Jackson!”
“Yeah, that’s me,” Jackson said matter-of-factly.
After the video was shared on social media, Jackson said jokingly:
“If he would’ve said RB, I would’ve kept my $100.”
NFL Players wear helmets, which is exactly why they’re not household faces.