Who didn’t see this coming? Former Los Angeles Lakers star Lamar Odom is slamming his ex-fiancée Sabrina Parr in a new interview. The 41-year-old former basketball star opened up about his relationship with Sabrina, whom he was engaged to for a year, in a virtual interview on The Real on Monday.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Lamar says that Sabrina was “very deceitful” and alleged that she was “lying” to him while they were together.
“I used to really like, take her word for everything,” he added, “and she was like, really lying to me the whole time. But I guess she got what she wanted.”
Lamar also said that Sabrina and her “deceitful manager” were also working on a reality show about them behind his back.
“Her and her deceitful manager like, they supposed to drop this reality show, they didn’t even tell me that they were putting it out,” he said. “Who moves like that?”
He does admit that he “knew what I signed up for” but “I would think that when you were putting it out to the world, you would let me know.”
Lamar and Sabrina ended their relationship in November of 2020, but just a month later, they appeared to be together againn.
Days after that though, Lamar made claims that she was holding his social media hostage.
Sounds like another toxic relationship for Lam Lam.