The late great Kobe Bryant may have been hard on his teammates, but when put came to shove, he was always there for them. So much so, that Lamar Odom gave The Mamba a call when he was down in the dumps, and up to his neck in gambling debt.
Odom says the call took place in 2020, and served as the last time he spoke with Kobe.
Trending from Side Action
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Lamar Odom would go on to say that Kobe chewed his out for getting into so much trouble. But he told him, “Have your people call my people, and then we’ll figure it out.”
Lamar Odom didn’t say whether Kobe ended up bailing him out, but that seems to be assumed after the whole story.
Kobe was always there for Lamar Odom throughout all of his troubles. In fact, Kobe bailed on a preseason game to visit Odom after he overdosed in 2015.
Lamar says he still misses Kobe everyday. We all do.