The Kardashian Curse isn’t really a thing? There are so many curses in the sports world. There’s the SI cover curse, the Madden curse, the Billy Goat Curse, and of course, the Curse of the Bambino. Probably left off a bunch more, but the one that I find the most entertaining is the Kardashian Curse. The curse has struck all the men that have ties to the family. One man who clearly was afflicted with the curse is now speaking out.
Trending from Side Action
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- PGA Villain Patrick Reed Landed His Wife, Justine, After He Was Ghosted By Her Sister
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
In an interview with Vlad TV, the former basketball player alled the curse ‘stupidity’ when asked about the conspiracy theory that men who date the Kardashian-Jenner sisters see their fortunes fade.
Odom, who was married to Khloe Kardashian from 2009 to 2016, slammed the theory:
‘because everybody goes through s***, you dumba**es.’
‘If I had your family on tape, and see all the s*** your family was going through, people would be like, “This f***ing family is crazy!” People would see all the drug addicts, all the sex, they share their life with you, so you see everything.’
Lamar had 12 strokes, 6 heart attacks and overdosed, which put him into a coma.
Now he has extreme memory loss. He’s lucky to even be alive.
Convince me he’s not cursed.