Former Los Angeles Lakers player Lamar Odom looked up to Kobe Bryant, he was one of his guys. Yesterday marked the one year anniversary of Kobe’s tragic passing, and some of his former teammates were paying tribute to him. Pau Gasol had some nice words to share. Now we have Lamar Odom’s tribute to the Mamba.
“I never had any brothers but when God decided to take him, I know what it felt like to lose a brother,” Odom continued. In his caption, he added, “It’s never goodbye, I carry the Mamba Mentality with me everyday and I’m now starting to apply your principles to my life. You are an amazing father, friend, brother, teacher and teammate. I will forever love you Bro.”
- Bernie Sanders Meme Enters the Sports World
- Super Bowl Outcome Already Known? Former Running Back Larry Johnson Thinks So
- MLB Might Finally Delay Spring Training But Now Players Are Angry
- Floyd Mayweather Has Some Harsh Words for Conor McGregor
- Bruce Arians Fires Shot Across Patriots’ Bow
- Did MJ Cut Anthony Anderson Off Following Golf Defeat?
- Peyton Manning to Play Key Role in Tennessee Alma Mater’s Search for Head Coach
20% OFF Awesemo+ Platinum WeeklyIt's starting to become the most wonderful time of the year, and what's more wonderful than a discounted Awesemo+ subscription? Answer: NOTHING. By using the promo code SIDEACTION, we're giving you 20% off our Awesemo+ Platinum Weekly subscription, which includes fantasy point projections, rankings, ownership projections for all sports, AND lineup builder. Click here to get your discounted Awesemo+ subscription.
You truly know Kobe was a special person by the way his former teammates speak about him.
With Kobe it was only about basketball.