Lamar Odom getting back into the celebrity boxing ring.
The former NBA champion is currently scheduled to fight Jennifer Lopez’s ex-husband, Ojani Noa, in a celebrity boxing match. According to TMZ, the fight is set to be held at the James L. Knight Center in Miami on October 2nd. The 41-year-old former Los Angeles Lakers All-Star was previously set to take on former heavyweight boxing champion Riddick Bowe.
“TMZ Sports has learned 47-year-old Ojani Noa has agreed to fight the 41-year-old ex-hooper on October 2 at the James L. Knight Center in Miami, FL … all part of a Celebrity Boxing card.
If you don’t remember Noa, a former server, he was married to Lopez from 1997 to 1998 … before they split.”
Jennifer Lopez's ex-husband, Ojani Noa, is stepping in for Riddick Bowe, and fighting Lamar Odom on October 2 in a Celebrity Boxing match https://t.co/KnXWQp1cV9
— TMZ (@TMZ) September 24, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Odom’s last fight was against Aaron Carter, who he beat in a 2nd round TKO.
Former NBA Player Lamar Odom Knocks Out Former Pop Star Aaron Carter In Celebrity Boxing Matchhttps://t.co/Oskxq4DJbY
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) June 12, 2021
If Lamar can keep winning, maybe it’s time for the Paul brothers to give him a call.
Rooting for Lam Lam.