LaMelo Ball’s girlfriend Ana Montana is now one year older.
Earlier in the month at a Media Day appearance, LaMelo Ball spoke on his desire to change jersey numbers.
“I’m fighting every day,” Ball said of changing his number. “Definitely just want to be me out there & just playing in No. 2 don’t feel right.”
Ball has been very vocal on social media about his desire to change to No. 1, constantly posting on his Instagram and Twitter about just how bad he wants his number back.
how i miss but been tellin em since i got drafted lol 😂🤦🏽♂️🤦🏽♂️🤦🏽♂️ https://t.co/LGnpCX5egD
— Melo (@MELOD1P) August 8, 2021
LaMelo Ball’s rumored girlfriend, and we only say rumored because they’ve never gone IG official, was seen rocking LaMelo’s #1 chain. Apparently it was a gift for Ana’s 33rd birthday.
See the gift below:
Looks like Melo got her a new ‘1’ chain. She also received some other gifts from Melo.
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Oh goodness, just drop the couple pics already.
No doubt LaMelo is going to eventually get that jersey number changed to match the birthday gift necklace.
That will be a great day.
Check out more of LaMelo Ball’s “Girlfriend” below: